Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: More problems

To get the Profilux files to save on 6.22 what you can do is go into the GHL Control Center V1077 folder and rename "ParaList_V621_Profilux3T.def" to "ParaList_V622_Profilux3T.def".

Have you had troubles connecting over USB before? If not, what Windows were you using at the time?

If you continue to have connection problems via USB, you can also do the update by following the Emergency update steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    To get the Profilux files to save on 6.22 what you can do is go into the GHL Control Center V1077 folder and rename "ParaList_V621_Profilux3T.def" to "ParaList_V622_Profilux3T.def".

Have you had troubles connecting over USB before? If not, what Windows were you using at the time?

If you continue to have connection problems via USB, you can also do the update by following the Emergency update steps.
    Great stuff Vince thank you, I'll look it up now and advise.

Thank you for your help so far mate.

I have the P3EX I don't have the jumpers inside, how can I do the emergency update please.

image.jpg
    Last edited by GazzMan; 05.12.2015 at 12:57.

I have finally managed to downgrade the firmware on my P3, its taken a total of 10 hours, the HV channel is now showing in the illumination overview tab but the hv channel is still not working.

I did find some anomalies while playing with the lamps however, in the pictures you can see the illumination run of my uv channel (it was like this is all channels, im using this as the example), the picture with the flattop, is the run from the program im using, the picture with the point at the top, is what was on each of my lamps, I had to load the lighting program to each lamp separately so the illumination runs all looked the same.

there is defiantly something wrong here guys, as I said before, what are the chances of ALL the uv channels blowing together?, and why do the illumination runs on the lamps match the runs in the GCC?

views and cures please guys

on lamp.jpg
    after upload to lamp.jpg
    Last edited by GazzMan; 05.12.2015 at 14:25.

If the HV channels are still not working, then that rules out an issue with the newer FW. Please look into getting those LEDs swapped.

Ok, would you care to comment on the anomalies in the software iv pointed out?

Not sure what to make of it. We have not had any similar reports. As long as your Mitras runs the correct program you set, all should be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    As long as your Mitras runs the correct program you set, all should be okay.
    So for example, illumination 1 on the lamp, once the lighting program is uploaded, should be the same as illumination 1 in GCC, this is not happening in my case so there clearly is a problem somewhere and something is not working as it should.

Why would the lamp display one illumination run, and run one that's totally different?, so in reality, I don't know if it's running the correct way, all I know for sure is it's coming on and going off at the correct times as one can't visualise each illumination run.

If you have moonlight simulation enabled for a channel, then it will override that specific channel and create its own setting according to the simulation mode.

With the greatest respect Vince, what on earth has that got to do with with the problems I'm having, I haven't mentioned moonlights at all, is there likely to be a sensible solution to my problem please, with maybe some sensible suggestions that I might try.

Also, all lights off at 2130 and this is happening now

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Thanks again so far.
    Last edited by GazzMan; 08.12.2015 at 00:16.