Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: More problems

If you've inspected each HV led closely and no marks were noted, then the HV clusters may need replacing.

If you are in the USA, send me an email.

If you are outside of the USA, contact GHL Germany via email for replacement parts.

But Vince, with respect, what's the chances of all the uv bulbs blowing in all (3) lamps at the same time, also as I said, illumination Chanel #9 is not showing as live in the illumination over view tab which is leading me to think it's more of a software fault mate.

Could I be right ?, lm in the UK mate.

If you did not make any changes to the light program or do a firmware update then noticed the HV channels not responding, then that would rule out an error in the software.

You could also open up the fixture and closely inspect the HV led pins to make sure they are all fitted properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    If you did not make any changes to the light program or do a firmware update then noticed the HV channels not responding, then that would rule out an error in the software.

You could also open up the fixture and closely inspect the HV led pins to make sure they are all fitted properly.
    But this did start when I updated the firm ware to the latest with my ghl included, all was good before that.

Did you update the Mitras firmware also? The latest is 1.18

If this issue began when the Profilux firmware was updated, please revert back to the previous firmware and let me know if the HV channel functions again.

Earlier in this thread you said you are running Profilux FW 6.2, the latest version is 6.22.

Profilux v6.22

Mithras v1.18

Okay. Please revert back to the previous firmware you were running and see if the problem goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Okay. Please revert back to the previous firmware you were running and see if the problem goes away.
    Iv been trying to do that all day mate, v6.22 won't let me back up my profilux settings and I have tried everything I know to get the gcc to connect to the profilux using the RS 232 and USB leads, I don't know what to do now.
    Last edited by GazzMan; 04.12.2015 at 17:41.

Right guys, iv spent the best part of 4 hours trying to connect my computer to the profilux using the USB and the RS 232 leads and I have had no joy whatsoever, it will connect over the LAN ok.

Can somebody please help me

ok I got this message

p3.jpg