Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: More problems

Seen this before 3-4 times, its a ground short on the LED cluster, or the LED has popped.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Quote Originally Posted by aqua_digital View Post
    Seen this before 3-4 times, its a ground short on the LED cluster, or the LED has popped.
    Haaaaa, thank you Michael, what would cause this mate please, so it is a known fault then?

Not sure what qualifies as a known fault but as above I have seen it before and there were only two found reasons

1. Bad earth on the puck (move it about a bit it comes back on) although this typically affects the whole bank of same LED, not just one.
    2. Bad LED - Seeing the photo im going with bad LED = Replace the LED puck.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

can you please connect with GCC to your Mitras and make a screenshot of this screen
    (please not with a photo camera, hard to read anything, better just use the PRINT button in windows (copies screenshot to clipboard) or use the snipping tool or another screenshot tool)

I think there is maybe something wrong with the S/N and the detected model
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    can you please connect with GCC to your Mitras and make a screenshot of this screen
    (please not with a photo camera, hard to read anything, better just use the PRINT button in windows (copies screenshot to clipboard) or use the snipping tool or another screenshot tool)

I think there is maybe something wrong with the S/N and the detected model
    Also the longitude and latitude don't hold my location, I put them in and they both default to what's in the pictures

mitras 1

mitras 1.jpg

mitras 2

mitras 2.jpg

mitras 3 (this is the lamp with the pucks out in the previous pictures)

mitras 3.jpg
    Last edited by GazzMan; 09.12.2015 at 11:18.

Any comments Matthias please.

the screenshots show that all Mitras are recognized as the correct model (Mitras LX 6100HV) so this can be ruled out

we can also rule out a hardware problem with in the Mitras - why should fail in 3 lamps at the same time the same channel?

so this is a settings mistake somewhere

I am not sure if the correct light composer template has been used or if maybe (accidentally) a channel has been removed or changed

-> so please post screenshots of the light composer main page and when editing one dimming point
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Steve Waterhouse from Reefdreams came round yesterday and went right through everything, the lamps and GCC and lighting runs and programs, iv asked him to comment on here for me.

pics as requested Matthias.

edit.jpg main.jpg

Care to comment Matthias please.

the screenshots show that the light composer project seems to be correct, it has 9 channels and the HV LED is assigned to channel 9, which is ok
    I hope all other channels are also assigned correctly (according the original light composer project template)

sorry, but maybe I just don't understand the problem

I read this 4 page thread now many many times and I still don't understand it, too much too irritating information

I read about firmware updates and downgrades (which have nothing to do with a working HV channel - so they were useless), I read "hyper violet is not ticked, if I tick all boxes from 1-9 and go to, lets say simulation"
    and have no idea what is meant - where is what ticked?
    you write about anomalies and show us a screenshot of an illumination channel - I have no idea what this means

BTW - the 10 hour firmware update with emergency flashing was absolutely pointless - if you had confirmed the security message on the ProfiLux (as the message box tells us during the update process) the update would had happened without any issues in a few seconds

could you write in simple but clear words what the problem is, please? I am terribly confused and run completely out of ideas