Thread: Question how to use the doser 2 slave for certain issues

Default Question how to use the doser 2 slave for certain issues

Hi

I use the old doser (the one without a PAB connection) in order to dose bicarbonate managed throu a pH meter (a freshwater system). I have also a old doser that manage a limewater mixer to only work during the nights (with a timer process). This is possible because you attach the doser pump in question to a socket and you are able to manage the socket through a timer or a meter (pH, redox or whatever)

I have not find any way to use the Doser 2 slave in this way – have I missed something or is not possible to do this with the new doser?

Sincerely Lasse

Anyone - any answer?

Sincerely Lasse

Hi,

The Slave doser 2 can be set to run on a timer if you want to specify how many ml to dose during that time. You would specify the on-time and the off-time would be determined by the amount of ml you want added.

the doser 2 is attached to the dedicated Doser channels, not to the socket outputs like the doser 1

this has the downside that not other functions, like pH or prog. logic, can be used for controlling the pump

we are working on a software solution
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you for the answers Vinny and Matthias

Matthias, I´m glad to hear that you are working on a solution to my problems because I using dosing pumps in order to manage pH and redox levels and also to manage lime water addition in order to have both level and pH as constant as possible in one application.

Have you any idea when? One month? Half a Year or a Year? I´m asking because in one of the applications I´m working with I have to decide if I shall install an older version of the GHL Doser or wait till I can use the existing Doser 2 (in that room) for this application. If I shall use a Doser 1 – I have to get some S-ports to my extension box in the room because the computer is three rooms away

Sincerely Lasse