Thread: myGHL: myGHL not remembering my device

Default myGHL: myGHL not remembering my device

Every time I log into www.myGHL.com it asks me for my myGHL ID? is this a glitch because having to re-enter. I am not able to place the verification number as well which is probably why myGHL is not remembering my unit when I sign in. I am also getting this error every now and then.
    myGHL_Error111615.png
    Last edited by AlexXx; 16.11.2015 at 17:34.

Is your Doser2 listed under "Manage devices"?
    You can PN me your myGHL ID, so I can further investigate.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

It's not listed under " Manage devices ". PM sent, Thank You

After you had inputed your Verification number did it automatically connect to your Doser "Without" clicking 'Connect'?

I used your MyGHL ID and could initiate the verification. So, your Doser2 is connected to myghl.com.
    Please retry the verification.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Correct, at times when I connect to myGHL.com I put my myGHL ID but will not take the Verification Key and it still shows up under manage devices which is why it never remembers I am guessing. I tried again tonight and this is what I got.Verification_Number_error.png

The verification key has been renewed. You must read the current verification key via display on the device or via GHL Control Center.
    Then, it should work.