Thread: Controlling Gyre pumps

Default Controlling Gyre pumps

I am looking for someone who integrate Gyre- Icecape interface-LBF Box- Profilux. Trying to figure out if this combo will work and i am able to control Gyre same way i control Tunze via 1-10v

mike

Thank you Heribert
    Can you control amount of flow ?
    Also , can you set up different flow pattern during a day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I control the speed of the gyre via 0-10V interface of Profilux.
    I use the sinus flow profile with maximum 40% speed and minimum 25% speed.
    During the night the gyre runs with 20% speed.
    Here a screenshot of the configuration (in german)
    gyre.PNG

Heribert

Super!!
    Can you run , let day pulse mode from 6am to 12 pm and from 12.01-5.59 am constant flow?
    Thank you for screen shots!
    I think i will gave a shot and get icecape interface with LFB box)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Digging up and old thread as im interested to know the answer to the last question please.

As my screenshot was german and I wasn't able to change the user interface of the GHL ControlCenter to english here some details from my configuration to control the gyre with my Profilux:
    1) the 0-10V interface to control the speed of the gyre is assigned to flow pump 1
    2) as my gyre should change the rotation direction only to remove remains from feeding, the 0-10V interface to control the rotation direction of the gyre is connected to a light schema. Here I was able to define 100% value (10V) for one minute every two hours during afternoon and evening to run the gyre in reverse.
    3) I have a nightly slowdown of the gyre to a constant flow of only 20% from 11:45pm to 10:15am
    4) the remaining time my gyre runs in pulse mode creating sinus waves with a period of 30 seconds. For this pulse mode I've set the minimum speed to 25% and the maximum speed to 40% (my tank has only 70 gal)

I hope this helps.

Heribert

Quote Originally Posted by heribertl View Post
    As my screenshot was german and I wasn't able to change the user interface of the GHL ControlCenter to english here some details from my configuration to control the gyre with my Profilux:
    1) the 0-10V interface to control the speed of the gyre is assigned to flow pump 1
    2) as my gyre should change the rotation direction only to remove remains from feeding, the 0-10V interface to control the rotation direction of the gyre is connected to a light schema. Here I was able to define 100% value (10V) for one minute every two hours during afternoon and evening to run the gyre in reverse.
    3) I have a nightly slowdown of the gyre to a constant flow of only 20% from 11:45pm to 10:15am
    4) the remaining time my gyre runs in pulse mode creating sinus waves with a period of 30 seconds. For this pulse mode I've set the minimum speed to 25% and the maximum speed to 40% (my tank has only 70 gal)

I hope this helps.

Heribert

Perfect, thanks for sharing.