Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can not connect divice to MyGHL

Default Can not connect divice to MyGHL

Hi all,

I wanted to see the myGHL features as I kept myself away form it but now more firmware go towards it I decided to give it a go. well I registered myself successful however after trying to connect my PL3 by entering MyGHL ID and verify, I receive the messages "the site says this device is not connected to MyGHL"?

am I missing something or doing it wrong? Thanks for assisting...

Hi,

Connection via myGHL requires you to have the Doser 2 connected to an existing WiFi network. Please do this if you have not done so already.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Hi,

Connection via myGHL requires you to have the Doser 2 connected to an existing WiFi network. Please do this if you have not done so already.
    Ah okay Vinny TXS.
    I don't have doser2 and I thought it was already set for PL3 devises...

I missed the part where you said you were connecting a P3.

The P3 can be connected to myGHL as long as you have the latest firmware version and have it connected to your network.

vinny, I'm running firmware 6.19 on GHLCC 10.0.75 on Win10 and all LAN/WEB as iOS connections work fine !

As indicated in my tread http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...5988#post65988
    GHLCC 10.0.76 and firmware 6.20 disables connection via LAN / web and IOs app. I cant upgrade higher that above stated
    Last edited by diverdutch; 04.11.2015 at 11:02.

We are working on getting the Microsoft Azure cloud server issue fixed as soon as possible. Once the issue has been solved, you should be able to add your P3 to myGHL.

MyGHL.com should be re-live, now. You can test it and give feedback.

Thank you for your patience.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

No access with attempting to add my Doser 2 to myGHL, Device is not connected to myGHL dialog.

As a reference.. I was involved with the closed BETA back in January.

Hello Jerel1,

Quote Originally Posted by Jerel1 View Post
    No access with attempting to add my Doser 2 to myGHL, Device is not connected to myGHL dialog.
    Did you try, to reset your IP-Settings and restart your Doser2, already?
    If not, try this please.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasF View Post
    Hello Jerel1,

Did you try, to reset your IP-Settings and restart your Doser2, already?
    If not, try this please.
    MatthiasF,

Yes, I've changed the IP address of the Doser 2 a few times this month, most recently. I decided to configure my Doser 2 connect via LAN instead of wireless.

I can access the Doser 2 wirelessly from GCC and apps.

My network

-Modem/Wireless router
    -Wireless router, separate secondary network
    Apple Airport Time Capsule
    -Wireless bridge, communicating with secondary
    Apple Airport Express
    -Doser 2 connected via LAN

Could that be a problem?