Thread: Mitra led lightbar broken?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mitra led lightbar broken?

Hi,

Since a few days one of my 2 led lightbars is not functioning as it should, is it even possible to get 2 different settings on 2 led lightbars? any idea how I can fix this?

IMG_1937.jpg
    IMG_1936.jpg

is it even possible to get 2 different settings on 2 led lightbars?
    If the bars are connectet to the same splitter: No.

any idea how I can fix this?
    • Check if there is any issue with the cable connector or the cable- if there is an issue repair/fix it
    • Connect the powerbar directly to the power supply (without splitter) - if it´s not starting with full brightness if you power it up, it`s propably broken
    • You may perform a visual inspection of the lightbar if you see any scorch marks on the boards or water inside to help the support
    • Connect your dealer for further details of repair/warranty

Ok well, they are connected to the same splitter, and I already checked the cables.....so that is an easy conclusion then.
    I bought them straight from GHL on the website as soon as they came out, December 2013.
    They are a bit too expensive to replace within 2 years so I hope it's under warranty???

How to go forward now? Please help GHL

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    If the bars are connectet to the same splitter: No.

• Check if there is any issue with the cable connector or the cable- if there is an issue repair/fix it
    • Connect the powerbar directly to the power supply (without splitter) - if it´s not starting with full brightness if you power it up, it`s propably broken
    • You may perform a visual inspection of the lightbar if you see any scorch marks on the boards or water inside to help the support
    • Connect your dealer for further details of repair/warranty

How to go forward now? Please help GHL
    As said: Connect your dealer for further details of repair/warranty.

If´you have ordered directly from the web shop, use info@ghl-kl.de to contact the support how to go further.
    This is necessary due it makes no sense to handle individual support claims via the public forum or forum messages.
    Last edited by Gunther; 16.10.2015 at 13:24.