Thread: Why is this happening?

Default Why is this happening?

All of my probe sensors are showing the same thing where the values drop to zero every few hours on when I look at the chart on my iPhone.

Just saw your RC post

Perhaps there is some sort of interference. Check to make sure there is no electrical current in the water. If you have a pump running in sequence every two hours, maybe that could be the cause.

If it is happening to your temperature as well I would be surprised if it is current it the tank. Temperature uses a thermocouple which is sealed off from the tank water.

Could still be electrical interference from some tank equipment though.

Also, are the same dips showing up in your control centre data charts? If not then it may not be to do with the sensors at all.

Hi

maybe a bug in the app, we need to check.

Also, are the same dips showing up in your control centre data charts? If not then it may not be to do with the sensors at all.
    this is a good question, please answer
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Hi

maybe a bug in the app, we need to check.

this is a good question, please answer
    Hi Matthias, thank you for jumping in here. I thought the same yesterday and while I cant seem to access my charts in the control centre, I was able to look them on my touch pad and the charts look normal and I do have a question about the touch pad. My sensors show data in F but the charts on the pad show data in C...how do I fix that?

ok, so we can conclude the data is measured and recorded correctly but the app makes some kond of BS, right?

in regards to F° in Touch - I believe it was designed to show C° only, but we will check next week once my engineer team is finally complete again ...
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    ok, so we can conclude the data is measured and recorded correctly but the app makes some kond of BS, right?

in regards to F° in Touch - I believe it was designed to show C° only, but we will check next week once my engineer team is finally complete again ...
    correct. I get consistent data when I look on the touch display...just need to brush up on my Celsius to Fahrenheit conversions!