Thread: Alarm

Default Alarm

Can anyone tell me the following alarm issue I've got on the pab com and how to stop this

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing? Please make sure all your PAB cables are properly connected to each device.

How do I do a screenshot . Sorry new to this

Here you go:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...#1TC=windows-8

When you've made the screenshot, save the file on your PC, and click on the "Insert Image" icon in your message box on the forum.

besides the screenshot - which is not the esential part of this thread:

if there is a PAB-alarm then there is also a reason for it which needs to be found and fixed

about what devices are we talking (controller, PAB-device), how are they connected, is the device responding to the ProfiLux, is the device seen in GHL Control Center, etc.

please some more details
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.