Thread: ATO Control

Default ATO Control

Looking for some help...

I just switched to the ATO set-up with my dosing pumps for freshwater additions. Everything has been working well for about a week. Occasionally, the ATO disconnects from the main unit. Meaning, the computer stops recognizing the ATO. Once I reset the computer, then everything works well again. The plug is tight and dry into the computer.

I am using the Profilux II plus with the mechanical float set-up.

Why does the computer loose the signal occasionally? any thoughts?

is it possible that the maximum on-time is exceeded and ProfiLux goes into a level-alarm state?

I think its not like loosing the signal. I think it is the alarm that will be set after the floater switch one time. You have to reset the alarm.

Look here: (Part of the operation Manual)

3.11.4 Error reset
    In the event that an on-time limit is exceeded (a socket with the function Water is switched on too long, see
    3.11.3 Maximum on-time) or the leakage detection reports an error the error status of the device must be
    reset. This will also reset the alarm. Water-level regulation will remain disabled for as long as the error status
    isn’t reset!

Sounds good... I'll increase the max time and see what happens. It seemed high at 30min, but i'll go for 1hr.

Did you check if you really have an alarm caused by exceeding the maximum on-time?
    This can be seen in ProfiLuxControl.

I wonder why your refill takes more than 1/2 hour.