Thread: Maintainence

Default Maintainence

I have maintainence 1 set to turn a socket on, is there a way I can have this socket on for ten minutes only, then turn on another socket and the other one off just be pressing maint 1.

also, how do I make this socket 12v
    Last edited by GazzMan; 06.09.2015 at 11:34.

bump

I have maintainence 1 set to turn a socket on, is there a way I can have this socket on for ten minutes only, then turn on another socket and the other one off just be pressing maint 1.
    also, how do I make this socket 12v
    Hello,

sorry but I don't understand this clearly, can you describe it more in detail?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Hello,

sorry but I don't understand this clearly, can you describe it more in detail?

I have maintainence 1 set to turn on a socket when I press maintainence 1 on my touch, I want to plug in a 12v appliance into this socket, first question is, how do I make this socket 12v, and can I only have it on for a set period of time.

Second question, is there a way I can turn on another socket automaticly once the other socket reaches the end of its on time.

Basically I want to run my ro unit to waste for 10 minutes so I can wash out the TDS spike you get on start up, then I want to produce water.

So it's open one 12v solonoid for 10 minutes, close this and open second 12v solonoid to produce ro/di water.

how do I make this socket 12v
    12V is not possible.

So it's open one 12v solonoid for 10 minutes, close this and open second 12v solonoid to produce ro/di water.
    This is possible with programmable logic, here is an example:

proglogic.jpg

Please try it out before you use it, it is an example and I can't guarantee anything.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

You beauty, it works a dream, thank you very much Artur

a little oversight on my part Artur, can I put a time limit on the second socket as well as this is set to stay on atm, once the ro reservoir is full, I need the socket to turn off, this is an hour.

thank you so far

try this:

proglogic.jpg

works 100%, thank you very much Artur