Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new Doser2 doesnt does same amount!

Default My new Doser2 doesnt does same amount!

Hi, just got my doser 2 for a few days ago, and the first thing i did was calibrate it at speed to and got 24ml/m, so far so god.
    But now after theese days pump nr 2 is 10 ml behind, and why is that?

Another problem is that i cant connect it to my profilux 3 via PAB, why not?

Hello,

did you calibrated each pump? All pumps are different and you must calibrate every pump independently.
    The best way to measure an accurate flowrate is to use a kitchen scale.

Another problem is that i cant connect it to my profilux 3 via PAB, why not?
    This feature will be available in one of the next ProfiLux firmware updates.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yes i did calibrate each one, and i used a measurment cell of 100 ml.
    Did i do rigt when i selected speed 2 then pushed calibrated and got aprox 24 ml/minute and filled that in box where it says Flowrate of pump?
    I see now that keeps getting behind on some pumps, and one pump did go bananas and dosed 1,15 L of calcium?
    I dont understand why its like this?

Did i do rigt when i selected speed 2 then pushed calibrated and got aprox 24 ml/minute and filled that in box where it says Flowrate of pump?
    If you change the speed you should save the settings before you calibrate.
    Once you saved the new speed you calibrate and enter the amount you measured in the Flowrate box and save the settings.
    Before you calibratre make sure you don't have air in the tubes, dose manually untill you don't see any bubbles in the tubes.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok, i will try again, otherwise what to do?

Otherwise please write an email to info@ghl-kl.de.

I have recalibrate it and as the picture i shown its pretty clear that something i very wrong.
    What should i do?Doser2.jpg

Please restore to factory settings and update to the latest firmware then, calibrate each pump, and save those settings.

Can you post a screenshot of one of your doser settings?

I can try to restore it.

The only setting i have changed to today is the dosing setting, from day mode to day intervals.

Namnlös.jpg

After you've updated your firmware, set your doser to dose everyday by selecting the "at special weekdays" and checking every day of the week.