Thread: Cant update my profilux 3 :/

Default Cant update my profilux 3 :/

Hi, trying to update thrue the newest control center, if i try over wifi or with usb i keep getting: flashnoresponse -8.

What the f should i do?

You cannot update over wifi. You need to update through RS232 connection, or at least RS232 to USB.
    I've always had problems with the FW update if I used just the USB. Once I started with the RS232 to USB, I've never had a problem yet. Mind you, I've only had to do this once recently and to begin with it was bad. Had a firmware failure and had to do an emergency update to fix.
    Bought a RS232 to USB and boom, no problems. Even updated all the PAB devises with no issues.
    Last edited by The Codfather; 11.09.2015 at 04:38.

Hi Tobbz85,

If you have a P3, then RS232 is the best way to perform a firmware update.

If you have a P3.1, then you can perform the update via USB.

One thing to keep in mind:
    If you are performing an update via USB on a laptop, make sure that laptop is grounded and plugged into an outlet to avoid any interference during the update.

I have a 3.1T but it doesnt work at all with laptop via usb.
    So i bought a rs232 to usb and connected it via my pc then it works great.
    When or wich firmware is it to be use to connect doser2 via pab?
    Last edited by tobbz85; 12.09.2015 at 16:06.

You should update to the latest firmware.
    The firmware is delivered with the latest GHL Control Center and can be found in the Firmware folder of the GHL Control Center.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

It went good when usin a rs232 to usb and update it.
    But where can i connect the profilux to myghl? On doser2 theres a box under system thats shows id and control key?

myghl is not available for ProfiLux.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok, but isnt it to be available soon?

Hi,

Yes, we are planning to release the beta version very soon.