Thread: help needed for install dosing unit

Default help needed for install dosing unit

Hi,

i have purchased a 4x dosing unit today. I connected this on my profilux S1-S4. Digital powerbar connected on S1-S4 NOT activated. S1 = dosing pump 1 ....S2.... S3...S4 = dosing pum 4. During manuel overide mode all pumps are working fine!

However before my digital 6 port powerbar was connected to the S1-S4 port and i now changed it to S5-S7. Making S5 = machine X S6.... S7.... S8.... S9.... S10 = machine X. in the software the ports are active (red indication) however the machine is off? Even in manuel overide no switching of the ports. On the powerbar only the power ligt is connected?

What can be the reason for this??

You connected an digital powerbar to S1-S4 and the button digital powerbar ist NOT connected??
    is that correct?

first of all you have to activate that you use an digital powerbar, than you plug it in and change to address beginning with 5 -> dosing unit NOT plugged in and than you can use both things.

regards

armin
    Last edited by Armin; 04.11.2009 at 20:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    You connected an digital powerbar to S1-S4 and the button digital powerbar ist NOT connected??
    is that correct?

first of all you have to activate that you use an digital powerbar, than you plug it in and change to address beginning with 5 -> dosing unit NOT plugged in and than you can use both things.

regards

armin

armin, i follwed the following instructions and all works fine

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Foru...read.php?t=842

thanks for input!!