Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doser 2 Slave - Strange Behaviour

Default Doser 2 Slave - Strange Behaviour

I just took delivery of a Doser 2 slave unit to use with my Doser 2 master unit. Did the requisite firmware upgrades and added it as a PAB connection. GHL control center now sees it, and I can operate the additional pump heads. The strange thing is that when the slave pump heads are dosing, the red status light on the unit indicating which pump is active blink periodically. When the red light blinks, I can see the pump head stop briefly. This happens with all four of the slave unit pumps, but not with the three master unit pumps. The red lights on the master do not blink, and the pump head operation is uninterrupted. Can you advise please.

Hello,

how did you programmed the slave unit?
    Which firmware is installed?
    Can you show us some screenshots of your settings?
    is this happening with manual dosing too?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I programmed each pump head through the GHL control center app. Is running 1.12 I believe. Am away thus week so will double check when I return home. Happens with manual dosing, yes.

Hello,
    I am experiencing a similar problem with my 2 slave units, each have 4 pump heads. Both SA and PAB FW have been upgraded to v1.12.

Screen shot below. I'll try and get a video of it and post it online. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    M

Screenshot (2).jpg

Screenshot (1).jpg

Video of Blinking Indicator light and Intermittent Slowing Pump Head. This occurs with manual and automatic dosing.

Blinking occurs at the start of the video 0 sec, then 9 sec, 10sec , 18 sec and 19.

Cheers
    M

Exactly what I am experiencing! Both my units on FW 1.12. Blinking Is quick, though occasionally I also note theat the slate unit flickers between green and blue on the LED logo.

Hi

thank you for your hints and detailled observations.

We will investigate further and release a new firmware, if required.

Please leave us some days.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks!

FWIW, doesn't impact the dosing performance of the pump heads significantly, so units still work fine.

Any update on this?

We released firmware update 1.13 for the SA doser. Have you updated the doser to this firmware?