Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GHL Doser 2 not connecting from PC wireless

Default GHL Doser 2 not connecting from PC wireless

My GHL will not connect wirelessly to my PC, it works from the app on android.

Try clearing your browser cache or using a different web browser.

I am using the desktop short cut GHL control centre

So you are trying to connect wirelessly using the PC software and not myGhl cloud server?

If possible, post a screen shot of your system settings when connected via USB.

I am trying to connect via GHL control centre via wireless

Ok. Please connect to your Doser via USB. When you are connected, navigate to your system settings and tell me what mode your doser is set to. It will either be Access Point mode or Client mode.

For wireless connection to the doser via GHL control center, you must have the doser set to "Client mode". This setting will allow you to access your Doser wirelessly from any device connected to your Wi-Fi network.

When you select this option you will see that you are given an option to search for nearby Wi-Fi networks. Use the search wizard in the same screen to find your Wi-Fi network. When you have found your network, select it and put in your Wi-Fi network password.

In the top part of the same screen, you will see a section that lets the doser assign it's IP address automatically or set a Static IP address. Select the static IP address option and use the wizard option that pops up when you select static IP. In that window, select a number within the given IP address range and click OK, then save.

The IP address that you set will be the host IP address for your smartphone app and also a new connection in Ghl control center.

my phone works no problem and I did all the above when I set up the doser a few weeks ago, however it will not connect to the pc, the ip address is still the same.

Was it working before?

Try deleting that connection on GHL Control Center and creating a new connection. Make sure to have "TCP/IP" selected when you make the new connection.

Yes it worked the first few times, however not anymore. If I do as above will that make the app stop working? as I had a lot of issues trying to get it set up!

When I connect via USB the doser does not connect, and when I go to device manager it is not showing up, this is the same issue I had trying to set it up.