Thread: Several Profilux computers on same network.

Default Several Profilux computers on same network.

I just bought a used Profilux 3 EX. (I was looking for the Vortech controller, this was included in this package...)
    I have managed to update it to latest firmware and connect the vortech controller.
    But now with latest GHL Control Center it keeps loosing the connection and scans again for it.
    Then it finds the two Profilux.
    192.168.0.166 new not connected to anything but the Vortech, just messing around with it
    192.168.0.222 The old in use with my aquarium.
    I have tried setting the timeout to 20s but it does not matter.
    Does anyone have problem using two Profilux over LAN?

Is there anything specific to consider when using two system in same LAN?
    BR
    Oscar

I have two Profilux 3 Ex on the network and they are fine, I don't think the issue is to do with two units on the same ethernet network.
    Stay up to date with my efforts at Blue Tang Breeding here http://facebook.com/RegalTangBreeding and Mccullochi Clownfish Breeding here https://www.facebook.com/MccullochiClownfishBreeding

I think you are right. The old profilux works fine so its something with the new one loosing connection.
    Thanks!

But now with latest GHL Control Center it keeps loosing the connection and scans again for it.
    I would set a fix IP for every PL and also set this IP in router as fix assigned (if possible).
    If you do so, you can unset the scan for IPs and assign the connection fix to this IP - it will easy-up your life.