Thread: 3ch and 4ch Doser

Default 3ch and 4ch Doser

I have the 3ch and 4ch Doser, At the moment the 3ch is wired to S1-S4 and the 4ch to S5-S8. I have assigned the first one to Slot 13 as I have 2 Powerbars.

Is there anyway I can get the 4ch to Slots 16-19 rather than the 37 or so that it is now?

You can connect the second unit to the first and program the second to react to socket 17-20.
    For that you unplug both units and connect the second one to S1-S4.
    Check the checkbox "Digital powerbar connected to S1-S4" and save the settings.
    Klick the "Program digital powerbar or dosing pump unit..." button and program the unit to 17-20.
    After that you unplug the second unit, plugin the first unit to S1-S4 and connect the second unit with the first unit.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Arthur,

Thank You working perfectly