Thread: question on timer and feed pause

Frage question on timer and feed pause

What programmable logic term do I use if i want a socket to turn off with a timer and or if I press the filter 1 option? I cant figure it out.
    thank you
    jimmy

You can't just select a socket! You need to select the item that is connected to that socket. Eg Stream pump 9 or Filter 1 or another programmable logic!
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodes View Post
    You can't just select a socket! You need to select the item that is connected to that socket. Eg Stream pump 9 or Filter 1 or another programmable logic!
    Maybe I didnt explain correct.
    I have a socket lets say #3 that controls my main pump ok? I want that socket to turn off when my timer #4 is activated and then also when I press the filter 1 on the profilux. How can I achieve this socket to do both? It would be with programmable logic correct? What command would I give it? I have on one line timer #4 and the second line is Filter 1 what command goes in between? Is it and, or , equal , unequal ETC....
    this is what i am trying to achieve.
    thank you
    Jimmy

If your main pump as setup as filter 1 then
    Select Programmable logic 1
    Select Timer 4 (Tick inverted) This will mean it will be on when the timer is not selected)
    Select Filter 1
    Select AND (So when the timer goes to the timed position the signal will actually be off and the pump will stop)
    Assign Programmable logic 1 to Socket 3

You will need to select a Normal timing selection if you want to turn it off for many minutes. If only seconds then you need to select short in the timer selection process

Not sure by what you mean when you press filter 1?? If you have this set as a feed pause, then that will work normally.
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!