Thread: New GHL Control Center version 1.0.7.3 for Mitras, ProfiLux and GHL Doser 2

Beitrag New GHL Control Center version 1.0.7.3 for Mitras, ProfiLux and GHL Doser 2

...is available now.

The following changes were made in the GHL Control Center version 1.0.7.3:
    • GHL Doser 2 Standalone Firmware version 1.12 added
    • GHL Doser 2 Slave Firmware version 1.12 added
    • Further improvements

The following changes were made in the GHL Doser 2 firmware version 1.12:
    • GHL Doser 2 Standalone myGHL communication improved
    • WiFi key extended from 32 characters to 64 characters
    • SSID extended to max. 32 characters

Attention, backup your settings before you update and check your settings after the update.

You can find the new GHL Control Center version in our download area.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    [*]GHL Doser 2 Standalone Slave version 1.12 added
    Hello,

I upgraded my two Doser 2 Standalone to 1.12 and Profilux to 6.18 and i still can use them with Profilux.

What i forgot?

Thank

Hello,

what do you mean?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

You say:
    Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    [*]GHL Doser 2 Standalone Slave version 1.12 added
    ->"Standalone Slave version"

But after upgraded my two Doser 2 Standalone to 1.12 and Profilux to 6.18, i still can use my 2 Standalone Doser with my Profilux.

What i forgot to do?

Thank

This was a write error, new Firmware for Slave added.

Ok :-(

An idea when i can will use my dosers in waiting since March?

Thank

Sorry, I don't have any information.