Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GHL Control Center version 1.0.7.2 connecting issue

Default GHL Control Center version 1.0.7.2 connecting issue

hi

i just updated to the new version 1.0.7.2 and i can connect to my unit but when i try to change anything in the software the program "stops responding" and i cannot do anything else and have to close the program.

any ideas?

thanks

ok i think i solved my issue...

had to change my default gateway on the profilux to 192.168.0.1 and it stopped "freezing"

NOW I have another issue...

my emails wont send...

MY Current SMTP-IP SERVER is 0.0.0.0 ......i tried ports 25 465 587 and still nothing.
    but when im under Email notification (PC) it will send fine using port 587

but under Email notification (Profilux) it will not send at all..

i am using a GMX email if that helps...

please help. thank you!

Usually all email provider allow encrypted emails only. In this case it is necessary to check the „Encrypted via GHL server“ checkbox.
    The next thing is the right Port, if you use GMX.com it should be port 587 (https://help.gmx.com/en/applications/pop3.html).

mail.jpg

Here are some points for troubleshooting: http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...email-dispatch

The important points are:
    • Password with special characters
    • Password length more than 16 characters (max. 16 characters)
    • E-mail address length more than 32 characters (max. 32 characters)
    • Wrong SMTP-port

After all settings done and saved the ProfiLux needs a restart (unplug power cable).
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

hi arthur

yes i have encrypted via ghl and right port and retyped everything and restarted unit and still empty "current smtp server ip"

anything else i should check?

Please post a screenshot of your settings.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Last edited by madehtsobi; 14.07.2015 at 12:38.

This are pictures of the old Software called PRofiLuxControl.
    Please use the the latest GHL Control Center, you can download it in our download-area: https://aquariumcomputer.com/en-GB/ghldownloads

this is newest software artur 1.0.7.2

No this is not the GHL Control Center, these are pictures of PRofiLux Control.
    GHL Control Center looks like this:

gcc.jpg

And please try port 465 instead of 587

Here
    Attached Images Attached Images