Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues

Default Connection Issues

I am trying to connect the profilux to the Mitras, but not having much luck.

The PWC card is recognised by profilux, and lights are set to wireless and slaves.

Both set to Channel 11
    Profilux - Address 1
    Mitras Address 2

I am adjusting light settings and the light doesnt do anything.

When I use the actual profilux unit and go to light demo then the light does cycle through all the leds, but the other functions arent working.

Any ideas?

Hello,

please try to set the Address to 1 and check the energy options of the Mitras.
    Go to Illumination -> Light Scenarios, check "Activate manual illumination" and change the channels to see if the Mitras reacts.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Artur,

I changed the address to 1

There us no Light scenario under Illumination.

Sorry, I found scenarios, it has the box checked.

Is the green light on the PWC card flashing?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

It was yesterday, today only the red light is flashing.

I also tried a few different channels, but nothing.

Usually you just set the Mitras to Slave and set the channel the same like in ProfiLux and it should work.
    Check if the PWC card is connected properly.
    Try to set the default settings of the Mitras and try out different channels.
    Try to load the standard project for your mitras within the Lightcomposer (ProfiLux) and save it.
    Once you saved it you can go to light scenarios and activate/deactivate all channels and the Mitras should react.

If you still have problems I suggest to contact your retailer.

So frustrating ...

I checked the card and it is installed properly.

What lights should be on at the back?

If i restore default settings on the profilux will i lose firmware updates?

What lights should be on at the back?
    If everything works properly the red and green lights should flashing.

If i restore default settings on the profilux will i lose firmware updates?
    If you restore defaults you lose your settings but not the firmware update.
    Before you reset the defaults backup your ProfiLux and Sensor settings!

I'm having similar issues with my pwc-plm card.

I noticed that I was experiencing SPS being burnt and I couldn't figure out why as the light profile had been ran for several months. Did some investigation and it turns out that the clouds were not being simulated. Further investigation showed that the PLM-PWC card was only flashing Red, with no solid green light.

I double checked my settings and I've performed factory resets, and still I can't get the light to stay solid green.

Any ideas?