Thread: xfinity comcast wont send email through control center or profilux controler

Default xfinity comcast wont send email through control center or profilux controler

hi

i recently switched over to xfinity cable internet. i had ATT before and my ghl email was working perfectly sending me emails every 2 hours.
    i believe i was using port 465

now that port doesnt work and ive tried port 25 and 487 587. none of them are sending emails.

im not sure what other ports im able to use?

thank you in advance!

The port depends on your e-mail provider if you just changed your internet provider it should work.
    Check this here: http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...email-dispatch

And try to restart your ProfLux (unplug power cable) after you changed and saved your e-mail settings.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

thanks Arthur

587 port worked and for some reason it was sending to my junk/spam folder...

its working again now!