Thread: Dose 2 no wifi after upgrade

Default Dose 2 no wifi after upgrade

Just upgraded to GCC 1.0.7.2 and firmware for Doser 2 1.11

Upgrade went fine but I have lost wifi connection on both computer and iPhone/iPad? USB is fine.

Help please!

Try to use an another IP address.
    The next step is to set the default settings and reenter the wifi settings.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Artur

OK did both but no help......

Hello,

try following:

Change the IP settings from "use following settings" to "Obtain IP address automaticaly".
    Restart the doser (unplug power cable for 10 seconds) and wait until the LED change the color from white to an another color.
    After that open you accespoint/ router and check which IP the doser got assigned.
    Now you can use this address for your doser.

If you still have problems we can arrange an appointment for a remote session and I take a look, send me a PM.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks Artur

That worked!! Now do I leave it as automatically assigned or go back and manually assign that IP address?

Thanks again!

Hello,

you can leave it but I recommend to change it to static.