Thread: Vortices Box 2x Mp60 QD not connecting

Default Vortices Box 2x Mp60 QD not connecting

Hi,

Please can you try and help me figure our whats going wrong, I have 2 xMP60 that were running fine via my Vortech controller via Profilux. Moved them over to my new tank and have just changed them over to QD and for some reasonI can't seem to see them in the Vortech ovderview section in the profilux software .

They are both successfully blinking blue/Yellow but then not visible in the software so clicking end and save assignment doesn't do anything.

Tried resetting and number of times, I've looked online and can't find anything different from what I've tired

led status
    Coms -on
    Status -on
    Vortech stats -on
    RF flashing every 5 secs ish

System status shows vortices controller, pab 6 and pab5.1

I had an issue with the RF models on the new boards this is now fixed but the software see's them as 2 x MP40 not 2 x MP60 and when I click the end and save asseignments this doesnt do anything ? both MP 60 drivers are still flashing blue and yellow.... do you need to update anything as I never had this issue before the QD upgrade

Finally got them working had to power both of them off and on again - there still showing as MP40W WWD in the Software but I guess I can live with that