Thread: How to setup pump programm via profilux 3?

Default How to setup pump programm via profilux 3?

I bought 2 koralia pumps and one GHL Pump Control 1
    I connected pump control to profilux to L1L2 socket.
    I connected pumps to Pump Control 1
    and? What next? How to setup programm I do not understand.

I launched GHL Control Center. And nothing.

Hello,

first you have to setup the L-Ports:

pump1.jpg

Then you open one of the streampump groups and add the pumps you assigned to the L-port:

pump2.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

We setup Steam Pump 1 and Steam pump 2 to L1L2 port but enable program for Steam Pump1 only?
    Right?

You enable the stream pump group and assign stream pump 1 and stream pump 2 to this group.
    You can assign the pumps to different groups if you want to use different programs.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I understand
    I set up min 5% and max 20% and sinus wave
    But pumps does not works. No steam. if I set up max 50% then pumps works but too power.

Sorry but I don't understand what you mean. Can you show me screenshots of your settings?

I mean that if I make settings: minimum=5% and maximum=20% then pump no rotate and not have steam

>>Can you show me screenshots of your settings?
    same you screenshot. Just maximum = 20%

Then you maybe should increase the maximum?

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Then you maybe should increase the maximum?
    if maximum then will be too strong stream

Please show me a screenshot of your 1-10V settings.