Thread: GHL Control Center - Doser 2 (under OS X, Linux or Android)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Frage GHL Control Center - Doser 2 (under OS X, Linux or Android)

I just got new Doser 2.

I am out of ideas on how to connect it, so I can set it up.
    1. There is no GHL Control Center for MAC OS X nor Linux nor Android.
    2. I try to run Windows version of GHL Control Center on Wine under Linux Mint 17.1. Program starts with no problem, but "Could not connect" error displayed. I try Auto, COM1-COM7.
    3. Was hoping that box will get dynaminc IP from DHCP server, but it looks like wired LAN port is disabled.

I run out of options. I can see that creating application for Linux may not be visible for a company, but MAC OS X is not "for geeks only" by any stretch of imagination.

Any help (pointer to the article I can use to set it up using mac, linux, android) would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards

Jerzy

Hi,
    to me it looks like you did not choose tcp/ip connection in connection management for the device.
    For me the ghl control center worked under wine with some minor problems (sometimes it crashed on opening
    the ph-Control tab), but codeweavers crossover did a much better job (both under linux and mac os x/yosemite).

Meanwhile i switched to virtualbox+free windows 10 beta. With image suspend its extremely fast up for usage again and
    there are no problems at all. Even usb-passthrough works very well.
    So, this turned out to be the best solution for me which works very well on linux and mac os x.

Frank

Before you can connect via LAN/ WiFi you need to set it up via USB.
    Once you connected it via USB make sure the driver is installed properly, if not you have to install it manually.
    You can find the driver in the GHL Control Center folder in the "Driver" folder.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.