Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ongoing problem

Default ongoing problem

I did have another thread about this problem called " here we go again " but cant find it anywhere.

I have been on holiday for two weeks, while I was away the lights didn't turn off for three days, my house sitter turned them off at the plug each evening and on each morning, I followed all the recommendations from other members on here but this problem persists, this is the third time this has happened now.

I changed the addresses as advised.

last night i downloaded the latest control centre and made some adjustments to the lamps, on going to bed at 2230, ALL lamps were off, on coming down an hour later, all blues were on, but very low.

here are my runs.

0.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Hello,

look at your last run, screenshot number 7. You have a brightness of 2% with blue and thats why you see the blues.

s1.jpgs2.jpgs3.jpg

You should change it the brightness to 0%, after you transmitted the LightComposer Project you can do a test within the LghtComposer View:

s4.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Hello,

look at your last run, screenshot number 7. You have a brightness of 2% with blue and thats why you see the blues.

s1.jpgs2.jpgs3.jpg

You should change it the brightness to 0%, after you transmitted the LightComposer Project you can do a test within the LghtComposer View:

s4.jpg

thanks Artur, will this affect my moonlighting?, and why would the lamps be totally off at 2230, and on again at 2330, ad why would they stay on for 3 days ?

these are my main problems

ok, I have done this as screenshot, all lamps are off, if I run the simulation, all lamps should be on

16.jpg

its also saying the estimated colour is red??

17.jpg

according to the simulation, the first lamp should light at 0906.
    Last edited by GazzMan; 17.06.2015 at 09:46.

Ok I need more Informations.
    Which lights do you use?
    When the lights stayed on for 3 days did they run at 100 %?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Ok I need more Informations.
    Which lights do you use?
    When the lights stayed on for 3 days did they run at 100 %?
    the lamps are 6100hv

I don't know as I was away on holiday, when this happened before, they ramped up, but didn't ramp down.

So the problem is that the lamps run for 3 days without going off?
    Did they run properly during the day? Did the color changed properly? Or did they run with 100% and did not changed the color?
    Without more information I can't help you.