Thread: programming trouble

Default programming trouble

Picked up 4 used 6200 . I used the light composer and made a program. Saved it and sent it to the lights, yet it still runs the previous program. How do I overwrite this and which lighting mode doe the lamp run in thanks.

Mitra newbie

how do you access them? via profilux wireless module (as master and the 6200s) as slaves, or as masters/standalone each or as one master and the other three slaves to the first?
    Be aware that they (as long as slave connections are involved) need to be set to same frequency and each has to have
    another device id on that channel. One and only exact one should be set to master (either profilux pwc or one the 6200s).

The Master(s) need to get the light program. When you hit the transfer button/link in the light composer it should ask you if it should
    overwrite the according light channels (at first only in the light settings on your pc) and afterwards if it should now also transfer it to the
    device. After that it should immediately work. Thats a matter of seconds on my system setup.

If all your 6200 work as Master you have to transfer the program to every device one after the other like above.

I used the light composer, hit the transfer but the when I ran the program it was lighting up in 2 different programs. Plugged them in this morning and they seem to be running only my light project. I am running 1 master with 3 slaves.

Thanks