Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Template for user.html

Default Template for user.html

Hi all,

Apologies for my first post being a begging one but ive seen some cool screen shots of user.html webpages including their web cams and i was hoping there might be a basic template out there that i could copy and modify?

I have read through the manual and i have a list of commands which i can copy and paste but it would take me a long time to accomplish anything that looked half decent so any starter file would be appreciated.

Cheers
    Lee

Quote Originally Posted by pommie View Post
    Hi all,

Apologies for my first post being a begging one but ive seen some cool screen shots of user.html webpages including their web cams and i was hoping there might be a basic template out there that i could copy and modify?

I have read through the manual and i have a list of commands which i can copy and paste but it would take me a long time to accomplish anything that looked half decent so any starter file would be appreciated.

Cheers

Lee

+1

Always at Sea

Something like this would be great. I would prefer to have a webcam image int he center instead of a static image though if possible.
    Can anyone help?

aqaurium_webpage.jpg

Much appreciated.

That site looks like it is more than just the profilux user html page.
    There is not enough free memory to do that.
    I think that the person who has set that up is using a website and is pulling the info of the Profilux and rendering it on the screen.
    This is not easy and takes a bit of knowledge of HTML and possibly some ajax or other programming!

Why don't you use that users page for a template and explore the html file yourself to see if you can repllicate it initially and change it round to suit yourself.

EDIT: OK just read your other post and it looks like he has been able to do this in the profilux.
    Last edited by Antipodes; 09.06.2015 at 03:38.
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't know that user and don't have access to his page.
    At this stage i would be happy to take anything anybody is willing to share with me

GHL support, don't you have a basic starter template? Ive seen this request by other users on Reefcentral and many other forums so it would make sense offer one.

sorry, here is the new Document with new tokens. You can open the user.htm with any editor

User designed web pages for ProfiLux neu 3_V515.zip
    Last edited by PIWAWT; 10.06.2015 at 01:54.

Many thanks! Ill upload when i get home and start making my own mods.

Cheers.

Hi again,

Thanks i was able to modify the template and get some readings up on a blank page, i was hoping to have some a bit more visual though. Do you know how to insert graphics, colored backgrounds etc?

I would also like to integrate my web cam if anyone knows how to add that to a HTML page?

Thanks again.