Thread: Mitra lightbars not responding

Default Mitra lightbars not responding

Hello,

I have had some water damage on my equipment, my profilux 3 was destroyed, so I bought a new one, just arrived yesterday. (thanks to my insurance company)

Now, I am trying to setup my mitra lightbars, they are on 100% on, the whole time now:

* I go to illumination --> Mitras Lightbars : there I tick on the box 'Mitras lightbar present'

* I go to illumination --> Light Composer : I load the file that I have for my light settings

* I transmit illumination runs to illumination channels

Then, nothing happens, also when I start the test program, no changes, the lights are 100% on, as if they are only connected to the power supply, but not to the profilux.

Is there something I am not doing correct or is there more stuff broken? Since the lightbars are 100% on, I never thought that there would be something wrong with the lightning.

Use the function:
    -Illumination
    -Mitras Lightbar
    directly at Profilux

did you this?

MiLB.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello
    I have same problem with my Ocean blue lightbars 160. Can't adjust anything.Full power all the time Tried two different splitter and cable. Done all above.

see post 3

the serial interface (COM) must be set to "Mitras LB" instead of "Standard"
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I have done that in post 3, no reaction at all from LB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Can i use PLM-RS232 to control LB?

Using the on-board RS232 port is what is required to operate the Mitras LB off of the Profilux.