Thread: dosing unit 4 whit profilux 3.1T ex + 501 PAB powerbar

Default dosing unit 4 whit profilux 3.1T ex + 501 PAB powerbar

Hello,
    I am trying to connect a dosing unit 4 ( 11110974014) to the profilux. I have put the cable into S1-4 en have tried to tell the profilux has to use socket 7-10 one a timing function. So far so good. I disconnect the pab cable form te powerbar( not form the touch screen) and follow the steps as told in topic

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...ht=dosing+unit

The dosing unit is not communicating with the profilux or the other way around.
    what i am doing wrong?

Hello,

if you want use the socket 7-10 for the dosing unit, you must set the checkbox "Digital powerbar connected on S1-S4" and program the dosing unit.

pump.jpg

You can use the Timer or the Dosing pumps to control the dosing unit.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I have connected and assigned the unit, but there is no sign of any communication between the profliux and the dosing unit

Try to activate the manual ovveride and turn on and off the socket 7 in the list.
    If the doser won't react make sure the cable is Ok.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Artur, sometimes it can be so simple, it was indeed the cable.

Thanks for the help