Thread: GHL Doser 2 SA and Slave unit - Connection Problems

Default GHL Doser 2 SA and Slave unit - Connection Problems

Hello,

I have 2 slave units and have connected them via the PAB socket to the SA Doser 2 in a 'daisy chain'. I cannot 'see' the 2 slave units nor can I assign or control their individual pump heads.

The SA doser has a FW 1.07 which GHL control centre says its up to date. I have full control of the SA pump heads and have calibrated them tonight.

The 'State' LED behind each Slave unit is blinking 'yellow'. The 'State' LED of the SA unit is blinking 'green'. The Comm button on all three units is not lit up or blinking.

I'm grateful for any suggestion and assistance.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers
    Marcus

Hello,

the GHL Doser 2 SA firmware does not support the GHL Doser 2 Slave yet.
    We are working on it, the support for GHL Doser 2 Slave will be available with the firmware version 1.10.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience, we will release the firmware as fast as possible.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Cheers

Hello again,

Do you have a time frame for the update to the FW to version 1.10?
    On which forum/GHL website will that announcement be made?

Many thanks
    M

I am still working on it, a few minor issues have to be solved, I hope have this tonight done

I hope tomorrow, maybe Tuesday

annoucement here and in other forums
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Matthias,
    Do you have any updates regarding the new firmware 1.10 for the Doser 2?
    Many thanks.

Hello,

we released the new GHL Control Center with GHL Doser 2 Firmware version 1.10.
    You will find the firmware in the "Firmware" folder of GHL Control Center after you installed it.

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...nd-GHL-Doser-2

Hello,
    Thank you very much for the update info.
    Cheers