Thread: Turn pump off via timer

Default Turn pump off via timer

Hi,

Is it possible to turn off a pump via a timer?

I have connected a Tunze 1073.050 pump on L5, I don't want to turn off the pump via a socket. I think it's better for the pump to be switched off via the controller.
    I can't find a way to use the program logic together with the L5 port.

If it's possible to activate maintenance via a timer, this will also do the job because the maintenance can be used to turn off the pump. How can I activate maintenance via a timer?

Regards,
    Jasper

unfortunately it is not possible in the way you suggested

but cant you just use the "nocturnal decrease of stream" and set the "night" times accordingly?

maybe I can help better when I understand your intension, for what is this good for?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Matthias,

This is for my power filter in the sump, I want to turnout off for 30 minutes during dosing to avoid the dosing liquid to enter the skimmer.

I have found out that I can use a feedpause with timer functions to achieve my goal.

I have configured a timer to run at the times when I dose, this timer is connected to the feed pause which is shutting off the power filter, streaming pumps are not affected.