Thread: Help with pumps not dosing programmed amount after recalibration

Default Help with pumps not dosing programmed amount after recalibration

Got my Doser 2 about 2 weeks ago and after fumbling to get it to work (was using an Android tablet app) It has the current firmware and was set up through a PC (found a fellow reefer gracious enough to bring his lap top over). My household is apple exclusive except for the new tablet I bought to use the android app with for this doser.

Here is my issue, the doser is not dosing the correct amount even though I have repeatedly recalibrated the pumps. So I thought the firmware update might help so this is now complete. But after the update, the dose amount is not matching what is programmed in the app. I have re-calibrated each pump 4 times since the firmware update and saved the changes. Waited 5 minutes for the changes to save, loaded the changes, bled the lines to remove any air bubbles, set up dedicated containers to receive the dosed mounts. The dosed amounts are off (less) by 15 – 30% than what is programed. Example, pump one is programmed to deliver 4.2 ml 9 times a day. Pump is calibrated at 41 ml per minute and that is saved and loaded but each doe it dispensed is 3.5 ml.

If I change the flow rate from 41 ml per minute to 33 ml, the amount dosed is pretty close to 4.2 ml. This is just pump 1 and I have similar results for ALL pumps, this shouldn't work like this right? Any ideas or could I have a bad unit? This unit has never dosed the programmed amount,

What speed are pumps set too sound like your using fast but with such small amounts being dosed i would consider using pump speed 1 or lower

Hello,

you should use a slower max. speed. For the calibration I recommend to use a kitchen balance to measure the amount.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Good morning to all the team, my name is Olavo Pires.

I have a dispenser of GHL "dosing pump unit", it works fine but I can not be programmed to dose the right time.

I recently made an update to my GHL profilux plus II and I heard a noise of a signal to my "dosing pump unit," like a click.

So ,what should I do to certificate if not changed anything in the dosing pump unit software?

greeting ,Olavo.

Hi

sorry, but I understand not what you are asking here.

And we need more details (firmware version, products etc.)

Since this is a new topic please start a new thread with all the necessary information.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.