Thread: unabe to update firmeware

Default unabe to update firmeware

Wen i try to update i get a error : "Error while transmitting firmware!: FLASHERASE - No response - 8

I have connected my laptop with a USB connector to the proflux.

PS Every time the pab powerbar 5.1 switches the pump with the flutter switch, I lose the connection with my laptop, when the laptop is connect with the USB cable to the profilux

foutmelding.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello,

you can try to set the checkbox "Wait until all connected powerbars...".

wait.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for the tip, but I had already tried

Try to change the USB cable or try to use an another computer.
    As last you can do a emergency update via USB, we have a manual for the emergency update in our download area.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I guess the problem is the USB connection, switching the pump seems to create a lot of electromagnetic noise and the USB is obviously disturbed by it

-> use the notebook with the power supply, if it is grounded the disturbances are maybe eliminated

if this doesn't help: unpower the powerbar completely before attempting the update to avoid interruptions during the update process

All I had to do,was to switch the profilux off en on again while my computer was attached to the profilux. I also disconnected the pab cable from the switchbar. De update has been installed without further (error)messages and I have reconnected the pab cable.

My nexy quistion is: how do I upgrade the firme ware of the 5.1 powerbar?

You will find a firmware Update button in the top menu under pab. Make sure all other PAB devices are disconnected.