Thread: Settings to control both heaters and cooling fans via GHL powerbar

Default Settings to control both heaters and cooling fans via GHL powerbar

Hi, I am currently controlling my 2 titanium heaters using the GHL powerbar, a temperature probe and my Profilux plus II. I want to set up two cooling fans on the tank to kick in when the temperature goes up, presuming we're going to get some warm weather in the summer but continue to run the heaters if the temperature falls . What settings do I need to use on the GHL to do this please?
    Thanks,Di

For the socket with the heater, you select "Temperature" as function and then "Heater".
    For the socket with the fans, you select "Temperature" as function and then "Chiller".
    In the temperature menu you set the nominal value and the hysteresis (this defines the time points
    when the heater resp. the fans shall be switched in/off - more details can be found in the user manual of ProfiLux).
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    For the socket with the heater, you select "Temperature" as function and then "Heater".
    For the socket with the fans, you select "Temperature" as function and then "Chiller".
    In the temperature menu you set the nominal value and the hysteresis (this defines the time points
    when the heater resp. the fans shall be switched in/off - more details can be found in the user manual of ProfiLux).
    Thanks for that. :-)