Thread: How get the ATO work with 2 sensors ?

Default How get the ATO work with 2 sensors ?

Im about the give it up!
    In my osmostank i want 2 sensor at diffrent highst, 1 to say its empty switch socket s1 on for filling it up, sensor 2 will tell s1 to switch of beacuse its full.
    I tried to set it up and im lost, both sensors do the same thing, so when the water level drops it triggers sensor 2 to fill up and 6 cm later in the tank its switches of because the level is high.
    The sensor in the bottom is never used, and my Ro unit goes for very short periods.

Can i do something else to program this so its really work ?

I think from what you describe you rather need the Min/Max control - look at this:

Min/Max control
    Two sensors 2 work together to control a water level. Sensor 1 works as maximum-switch, sensor 2 as minimumswitch.
    As soon as sensor 2 registers a too low level, the switchable socket with function Water fill is switched on.
    When the water level reaches then sensor 1, the switchable socket is switched off again.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi carolin, yes i have it setup like min and max now, but both sensors works the same, sensor 1 register low and high level same as sensor 2.
    Have i missed something in the setup ?

look at theese pictures. On socketfunction S5 is the socket the controls the magneticvalve to my RO unit.

one.jpg
    two.jpg
    Last edited by tobbz85; 22.05.2015 at 10:49.

If you select "Fill water" as socket function, without "ATO only" - does it work then?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

ill try.

Nope, it wont work, when the waterlevel drops under both sensors it doesnt switch on the socket.
    Why is this so hard ?

Please post again all settings of the level settings/ details min-max-control /sockets - thanks.

you need Min-Max Control

MinMax.PNG

select the Max-sensor for sensor 1, the Min for sensor 2
    use socket function "fill"