Thread: powerbar problems

Default powerbar problems

I have a GHL Profilux Plus II, 4 unit dosing pump and a 6 socket powerbar. I have been using them for a few years without any problems but*today*the green power and yellow communication lights on the powerbar were flashing and none of the sockets were activated when they were programed to be on. I was using the powerbar to control two heaters controlled by the GHL temperature probe and only realised that there was a problem when the temperature of the tank water had dropped.

I have tried to reassign the sockets on the powerbar but it is still not responding although the doser appears to be working as it should.*

Have you any advice as to how I might rectify the problem?

Thanking you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Kind regards,

Diane

Hello Diane,

we recommend to send the unit in to GHL for checking.

Please contact your retailer for details regarding the return process - thanks.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Carolin, Thanks for your reply. The powerbar appears to be working again now. :-)
    Which version of firmware should I have on the Profilux Plus II? If I have to update it how do I do that?
    Thanks for your assistance.

Hello again,
    the latest possible firmware for Profilux Plus II is 5.17 (latest ProfiLux-Control 5.1.7.2).
    In the download section you can find a manual for the firmware update of ProfiLux II:
    https://aquariumcomputer.com/de-DE/g...ads?fileID=186
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.