Thread: The reading of redox sensor is so unstable

Default The reading of redox sensor is so unstable

I got two ultimate sets of profilux 3.1T ex.one sets,all sensor are calibrated correctly and work properly.the difference is more than 100 between ADC1 and ADC2.
    another sets,the reading of redox sensor is volatility,unstable. It can be 80 now,next second is 150, next is 100,70,130...etc,in the tank.
    I calibrated it more than 10 times
    I checked the difference between ADC1 and ADC2,so nearly,why?
    ADC1=463,ADC2=476

profilux firmware:6.15

I will be very appreciated if you can give a reply.

kurt

What does the sensor show when you plug it into the calibration fluid after calibration?
    Can you exclude that the calibration was not successful?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The sensor will increase to 300mV or more,when it is in the calibration fluid after calibration.
    I am sure that the calibration was successful

Now I put the sensor into the tank water for watching a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Carolin View Post
    What does the sensor show when you plug it into the calibration fluid after calibration?
    Can you exclude that the calibration was not successful?
    I had calibrated the redox probe yesterday,Still as before.
    Futhermore, I calibrated it using the same profilux but using the redox probe of another ultimate set(I have two ultimate sets ). The ADC1&ADC2 are correct,I think.The reading of redox probe is stable,correct.So,I think that redox probe is fault.
    Can you give me any suggestion?

If you think the probe is defective, then please contact your retailer for further instructions how to proceed in this warranty case - thanks.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.