Thread: dosing pump help needed

Default dosing pump help needed

Hi All
    sure it is a stupid question...

i have a P3 with 2 x PAB power bars and then a dosing pump connected on S1 / S4.
    thus my 2 PAB power bars use socket 1 to 12 and the dosing pump should then be 13 to 16 (would like it to be). i have selected digital power bar in the socket programming and then select numbering dosing station do i now make the first number on that screen 13, program now and that is it.

should the comm led flash as i am not getting this to flash. i believe this may be my problem as it used to work before i moved my setup from one location to another.

then do i select the function of this socket as dosing pump 1 and then program the function i want under the dose overview/ dosing pump 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Antonbdp View Post
    i have a P3 with 2 x PAB power bars and then a dosing pump connected on S1 / S4.
    thus my 2 PAB power bars use socket 1 to 12 and the dosing pump should then be 13 to 16 (would like it to be). i have selected digital power bar in the socket programming and then select numbering dosing station do i now make the first number on that screen 13, program now and that is it.
    Yes, that should be correct.

should the comm led flash as i am not getting this to flash. i believe this may be my problem as it used to work before i moved my setup from one location to another.
    Yes, the yellow LED should be on.

then do i select the function of this socket as dosing pump 1 and then program the function i want under the dose overview/ dosing pump 1?
    Yes.

Can you post your settings as a screenshot, then we can check them.
    Do you perhaps have another connection cable that you could use for testing?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.