Thread: New GHL Control Center version 1.0.6.8 for Mitras, ProfiLux and GHL Doser 2

Beitrag New GHL Control Center version 1.0.6.8 for Mitras, ProfiLux and GHL Doser 2

...is available now.

The support for the GHL Doser 2 Slave was added and improvements in usability and stability were made with this release.

The following changes were made in the GHL Control Center version 1.0.6.8:
    • Support for GHL Doser 2 Slave added
    • Konfiguration for GHL Doser 2 added
    • Closing tabs with the middle mouse button added
    • Connecting to a device with double click added
    • Further improvements

To use the GHL Doser 2 Slave the ProfiLux firmware version 6.16 is required.
    The ProfiLux firmware version 6.16 is included and you can find it in Firmware folder.

You can find the new GHL Control Center version in our download area.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Can we use GHL Doser 2 Stand Alone now with this new firmware? Or we need to wait another update?

As promised by Mathias: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh...&postcount=22:
    the master can be operated as slave, this will be added in a future firmware release
    so the user has the option to use a standalone doser later on a ProfiLux system
    I can't wait more to use my 2 GHL Doser 2 Stand Alone with my ProfiLux 3.1T eX ^^

Thank :-)

Hello,

I am sorry but you have to wait for the next GHL Doser 2 Standalone firmware.
    The ProfiLux is ready for this but not the standalone doser, we are working on it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok. Do you have any idea of when?
    Next week? This month? Next month? More ^^?

Thank :-)

Sorry I can't tell you when it's ready.

i hope before summer :-/

Thank GHL

Arthur. Any news when the Doser 2 will work with Powerbar 5.1 to use as ATO and temp control?

Hello,

sorry but I can't tell you more.
    We are working on it.