Thread: LEDControl4 Passive and LDD-1000HW LED Driver

Default LEDControl4 Passive and LDD-1000HW LED Driver

Hi,

I would like to to have some support in the connection from LEDControl4 Passive and Meanwell LDD LED Driver.

I have one GHL Profilux 3 ex, and I bought the material listed bellow and I don't know how to connect:
    - LEDControl4 Passive
    - 180w 48v dc power supply
    - 2 LDD-1000HW LED Driver
    - 2x 14 Cree XT-E

I think is with a pull up resistor but I don't know exactly how to make the connection from 1 to 6 from LEDControl4 Passive and PWM, V+ and V- from LDD

Driver specs:
    http://www.meanwell.com/search/LDD-H/LDD-H-spec.pdf

I would appreciate a lot if you could give me a solution a simple draw would be perfect, sorry for all the inconvenience but I am desperate to find solution.

Regards
    Last edited by canelas; 07.05.2015 at 22:12. Reason: Clarification

Hi can someone give me a help please, I can't connect my LDD leds to LEDControl4 Passive.

Thanks

Hello,

do you have already the user manual for LED-Control4 passive?

Here you can download it:
    http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/...ion.php?sid=12
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi,

Yes I have the manual but I still have doubts. Can you please explain me how should I connect from 1 to 6 from LEDControl4 Passive and PWM, V+ and V- from LDD?

Thank you in advance!

?Hi can someone give me a help please? I can't connect my LDD leds to LEDControl4 Passive!

Thanks

Hi, is it possible to have help?

Regards