Thread: GHL App IOS8.3

Default GHL App IOS8.3

Hi all,

I downloaded the GHL Control app on my iPhone 6 and iPhone 4S. Both running IOS8.3. The app opens but when you add a device it just exits. Tried it on both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 4S also on a iPhone 5 that my wife has.

Any advise on getting it working. The old app works (the one with the orange fish).

Which device are you trying to add?

The GHLControl works only with the GHL Doser 2 at the moment.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisO View Post
    Which device are you trying to add?

The GHLControl works only with the GHL Doser 2 at the moment.
    You right I thought this was an all up (You could manage the entire profilux system) app. Does GHL have that?

This app will support ProfiLux in future.
    Currently you can manage it only with GHLControlCenter.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Just install the ghlcontrol also in my iPhone 6 plus, iOS 8.3. Whenever I press on the "dosing plan" button, the program just stop working and exit unexpectedly. Beside unable to set dosing plan/schedule, other functions seem working ok. Any updated version soon?

Unfirtunately the App was submitted to Apple before iOS 8.3 war released. The new version of the app will fix this issue on iOS 8.3.