Thread: Android app english

Default Android app english

Hi, I bought a Doser 2 working ok after few posts read i connected via lan and wlan.
    Now my question is about english version of Android app, i downloaded and installed only german language no option to change language.
    About stirrer output how it works? Voltage output? can be programmed by software in future?
    TIA

Hello,

Hi, I bought a Doser 2 working ok after few posts read i connected via lan and wlan.
    Now my question is about english version of Android app, i downloaded and installed only german language no option to change language.
    The app comes in two languages, german and english. The language depends on the system language.
    The problem is that german is the standard language and if you don't use english as android language the app stays german.
    We will change this with the next version of the app, should be released today.

About stirrer output how it works? Voltage output?
    Can't tell you how it works.

can be programmed by software in future?
    Yes this will be possible to programm it in the future.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok, i tried to be a smart guy put my android on english and install the app and got on english, after put back my android on native language the app back to german, then i must wait for update np
    suggest to put mac adress wi fi on serial number ticket (easly to config wi-fi router)

We submited the app today and it should be available soon in the android market.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.