Thread: ghl cloud

Default ghl cloud

Everytime i try to load the cloud it just hangs at 96 percent

any help please ???

Hello,

what do you see in the background?
    Maybe you did not verified your e-mail address after the registration.
    If it tells you that you have to verify the e-mail address, look at your e-mails.
    There should be an e-mail with the verification link and key.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

right finally got it to load i install my ghl id and click verify , but what is the security key it is askin for as my verification key under settings says -1 ???

had the same, try to reload ghl control center, it change the number

Hello,

right finally got it to load i install my ghl id and click verify , but what is the security key it is askin for as my verification key under settings says -1 ???
    Update the View and you should see the security key:

UpdateView.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi thanls for the response when i click update view it does nothing to the key ????

have you tried close ghl control and reopen it? worked for me

yes tried all suggestions even a reinstall and still comes up as -1 grrrrrr

well. i used firefox for that was best to connect myghl, i think this work like you put your ghl ID doser click on verify it send to the unit a random verification number and you update the view, your doser must be on internet to receive the number (i think), i dont know if you are logged on usb it works.