Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: flow sensor problem

Default flow sensor problem

I ordered a flow sensor to monitor my uv sterilizer as I lost most of my fish due to an ich outbreak. my problem is that the fittings used to connect to the flow sensor I can not find in Canada. if anyone knows of a supplier or someone willing to send me the fittings let me know. thanks

Check out this thread on reef central, they are talking about the same issue I guess.
    Of course an expensive option is get a couple machined up?
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

thanks I seen that one earlier but no definitive working part there or supplier. ill try acklands and see what they have.

Please let us know. I am def interested in finding a solution

Always at Sea

Found a part made by spears just need to find a supplier.

so spent 70 to special order the spears fittings and they do not fit. would be great if one of the ghl guys could jump in on this for a supplier or part number for the fittings required to use the ghl flow sensors. thanks

Please understand that we can only provide this information for buying the fitting adapters (have a look at nominal width & thread): BDA&Manual_FlowSensor_2013-11-11.pdf
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

yes I have that sheet but the numbers are not standard stuff we have available in Canada. ive been to every supplier in my city and no one can source me a proper fitting. it doesn't say what the g1 is I read online that it may be bsp so I ordered the adapters but they did not work. I was able to find this on a different thread http://www.construnario.com/presto/921/4/424/424.gif but no one can confirm that's what I need and for the 50 per unit it will cost me I don't want to lose any more cash on it. thanks
    Last edited by claynelson; 26.05.2015 at 14:51.

what size has the tube you want the flow sensor connect to?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

20mm is roughly 1/2 inch so id like to go half inch atleast