Thread: Mitras 6200hv

Default Mitras 6200hv

What will I need to connect 4 mitras to a profilux P3?
    thank you
    Jimmy

Default Mitras 6200hv

You need a PLM PWC wifi communication card and a free slot in your PL3. This has to be inserted in your PL by yourself. But this is really no hassle. After restart the PL recognize the card and you have to do some minor settings on the card itself and on the Metras. Follow instructions in the manuals.

Good luck
    Monty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    1000L SPS dom., 4x Mitras LX 6100 HV, GHL ProfiLux 3ex, KH Director, Expansionbox, SMS-Modul, Dosing Unit 4, ATI Powercone 250i, Shuran Jetstream 1 CA reactor,......

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    You need a PLM PWC wifi communication card and a free slot in your PL3. This has to be inserted in your PL by yourself. But this is really no hassle. After restart the PL recognize the card and you have to do some minor settings on the card itself and on the Metras. Follow instructions in the manuals.

Good luck
    Monty

Thanks Monty
    Can I put that card in the PAB if there is no free slots in my P3?
    Also I had made my own LED fixtures that are controlled with the P3 with the plm-4L cards is there maybe a wired connection I can do to the p3 and the mitras like I have my LED now?
    thanks again
    Jimmy

Default Mitras 6200hv

No, there is no way to connect PLM-PWC anywhere else than in a free slot in the PL3.
    And no, there is no hardwire connection possibility from PL to the Mitras.

np
    Monty

1000L SPS dom., 4x Mitras LX 6100 HV, GHL ProfiLux 3ex, KH Director, Expansionbox, SMS-Modul, Dosing Unit 4, ATI Powercone 250i, Shuran Jetstream 1 CA reactor,......

Ok thank you Monty.
    Snother question
    I just received 3 mitras used. They have the last users settings on them. How do I reset them to factory and start fresh?
    But before I do that can I save the settings that are on there now?
    Thanks
    Jimmy

Default Mitras 6200hv

After you turn them on (plug in) go in the menu to system and there is the factory reset.
    And no, there is no possibility to download the settings.
    Anyway, best is to connect them to your PC using GCC via USB and set all your way. Except the energy/output settings high-output or high-efficiency have to be done on the units itself.
    Edit: sorry, the master/slave option and slave to master delay options have also be done on the unit.