PDA

View Full Version : iphone 6 app

Trueblackpercula
11.03.2015, 02:50
well once again I need some assistance with trying to get this APP to work. For the user name I used the dame one i have set up her and i am using the same password. I type is the 192.xxx.xxx.xxx and hit enter. I then get a message that says device no response from device wrong pass word. what am i doing wrong?

doggydoc10
11.03.2015, 04:51
Are you in your home network? You can try that 192 while you are in your home network....by that I mean in range of your wifi network. If you are not using wifi and or you are outside of tuesday home network then you need to use port forwarding and a service like dyndns.

Always at Sea

Artur
11.03.2015, 09:34
If you are in the same network you have to enter the current IP address of your ProfiLux and the name/ password you have set in the Webserver settings:

If you did not enter the admin password and username in the webserver settings you don't need to enter the username/ password in the app.

Trueblackpercula
12.03.2015, 01:21
Thank you so much the webserver worked as i typed in a new password and it cam right on. No hopefully I can install the new router so i can access it anywhere :)